Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #151
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, MIguel, but I like the game how it is (crappy voices aside0 What'd be cool is getitng the Saturn Japanese voices in the PSX ver!

  2. #152
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one thing I hate about Grandia I is how much HP you have. I am so fond of Final Fantasy that I expect to have alot and its so small I lfeel like I'm gonna die in one shot...

  3. #153
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, bugs doesn't leave you with only one HP point...
    None of them regenerate when you attack them with any kind of magic...
    Fights ain't random...

    I guess that Grandia is way easier than FF, so, i guess it is right not to have 9999 HP

  4. #154
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked having lower HP, easier to know wth's going on, instead of doing and havign 28456945059 HP and damage [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #155
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Higher HP numbers are more precise (if your HP is 1-200 you have 200 different HP values; while if it's 1-2000 you have ten times more HP values to determine how you are), but I doubt you'll need more than 1000 values in a console RPG.

    Lower HP numbers, on the other hand, are easier to deal with. You can more easily know what hurts and what not, what's a lot of HP and what's not. (Though you easily get used to scales.)

  6. #156
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...feck, is there anywhere else i can get the plates?

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh? What you talking about?

  8. #158
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Xel's Game Progress:

    Games I'm currently playing:

    PSO Eps 1 and 2 (FOnewearl Yukiko lvl 63, looking for Twinkle Star and Summit Moon, using Striker of Chao and Psycho Wand, Utena, HUnewearl lvl 17, using Asuka+30, waiting to use Rika's Claw+35, RAcaseal Kimiko lvl 16, using Yasminkov 9000M+10 and Spread Needle+40)

    Skies of Arcadia Legends (In Moonstone Mountain right now)

    Games I'm playing on and off:

    Suikoden 3 (Thomas Chapter 2, Geddoe 2, done Chris 1-3,w aiting for completion of Geddoe 2 and 3, Hugo 1-3, waiting for Geddoe 2 and 3)

    Wild Arms 3 (forget where I'm at ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Kingdom Hearts (Halloween Town)

    Games I'll play some more after I'm done the above:

    Xenogears
    Grandia Xtreme

    Games I'm waiting for to play:
    .hack//infection
    Xenosaga
    GGXX

    Games I wanna replay:

    Final Fantasy X
    Grandia 1
    Shenmue II

    Whoo... I talk to much, ne?

  9. #159
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's harder on me because it makes me paranoid...my favorite RPG's (GRandia 2 SoA and FFIX) have your charaters wit hlots of hp, maybe its just me

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say so....

    TZ's Game Progress:
    Games I'm currently playing:

    Final Fantasy 9
    Bloody War Primal Fury
    Dance Dance Revolution


    Games I'm playing on and off:

    Warcraft 3 : Account : Swishahouse Icon : Red Dragon

    Phantasy Star Online
    Falynn Lv63 Hunewearl using Tsumiriki J Sword, or Yasha total of about 2600 ATP
    Madison Lv44 Racaseal using Heaven's Punisher
    Mirax Lv37 Fomarl using Psycho Wand

    Games I'll play some more after I'm done the above:

    Final Fantasy 7 & 8

    Games I'm waiting for to play:
    Zelda Wind Waker


    Games I wanna replay:

    Grandia
    Chrono Trigger
    Final Fantasy 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •